1. There is a common narration from Sunni and Shia sources that says: everyone dies and he does not know the Imam of his time, dies the death of ignorance. Q1: Did Fatema (SA), know Imam of his time or not?
2. Sunni brothers say the leader must be chosen by a council. Q2: Which council appointed the second caliph?
3. Sunni Muslims, take their religion from four Imams: Imam Malik, Imam Shafi'i, Abu-Hanifeh and Ahmad-ibn-Hanbal. Q3: These four imams you have, lived in what century? And what is their relation with the Caliphs? The Shia Imams are their Caliphs as well. But you have four caliphs and four imams.
4. Shia Muslims have thousands of prayers and Monajats from their twelve Imams. Q4: How many prayers or hymns or praise of the Lord you quoted from your first three Caliphs or your Imams?
5. There is a reliable Hadith from Shia and Sunni sources that says: Caliphs after the prophet (PBUH) are 12. Q5: What are your 12 Imams?