Five Questions from Muslims - Sunni or Shia?
by: Shia Muslim
1. There is a common narration from Sunni and Shia sources that says: everyone dies and he does not know the Imam of his time, dies the death of ignorance. Q1: Did Fatema (SA), know Imam of his time or not?
2. Sunni brothers say the leader must be chosen by a council. Q2: Which council appointed the second caliph?
3. Sunni Muslims, take their religion from four Imams: Imam Malik, Imam Shafi'i, Abu-Hanifeh and Ahmad-ibn-Hanbal. Q3: These four imams you have, lived in what century? And what is their relation with the Caliphs? The Shia Imams are their Caliphs as well. But you have four caliphs and four imams.
4. Shia Muslims have thousands of prayers and Monajats from their twelve Imams. Q4: How many prayers or hymns or praise of the Lord you quoted from your first three Caliphs or your Imams?
5. There is a reliable Hadith from Shia and Sunni sources that says: Caliphs after the prophet (PBUH) are 12. Q5: What are your 12 Imams?
Imam Mahdi (ATFS) from Sunni point of view
by: Shia Muslim
Even if the entire duration of the world's existence has already been exhausted and only one day is left before Doomsday (Day of judgment), Allah will expand that day to such a length of time, as to accommodate the kingdom of a person out of my Ahlul-Bayt who is called by my name. He will then fill out the earth with peace and justice as it will have been full of injustice and tyranny before then. Sahih Tirmidhi along with 24 other Sunni sources
This narrative is very similar to those of Shiites but Sunnis think that Imam Mahdi (AS) is not alive and it may not be born yet. Shia on the other hand says that Mahdi (AS) is alive and he is son of Imam Hassan Askari (AS) the 11th Imam of Shiites. This confirms the above narrative that emphasizes Imam Mahdi is from Ahlul-Bayt. It is also compatible with the Hadith that tells: If someone die and don't recognize his Imam he is died in the way of Jaheliyah (Era before the Prophet (SAWA) ). To know our Imams it must be alive.